Montpellier Saint-Roch mainline train station at the heart of the city (tram stop)
- 12 daily services to Paris: 3 hours 15 by TGV train.
- Numerous direct national and international services including Marseille (1 hour 30), Lyon (1 hour 45), Toulouse (2 hours 10), Geneva (3 hours 50) and Barcelona (2 hours 45).
Montpellier Méditerranée Airport, just 10 minutes from the city centre and from the beaches of the Mediterranean Sea
- Up to 12 daily services to and from Paris: 1h10 by plane
- Direct flights to numerous destinations in France, across Europe and internationally: Nantes (1h15), Strasbourg (1h25), Lille (1h30), Lyon (0h55), Rome (1h30), Brussels (1h40), Basel Mulhouse (1h20), Rotterdam (1h50), London (2h), Copenhagen (2h30), Munich (1h40), Frankfurt (1h35), Algiers (1h15), Casablanca (2h30)…
The official website of Montpellier Mediterranée Airport allows you to prepare and book online your holidays or business trip to Montpellier:
- List of the cities and airports connected to Montpellier
- Flight timetables
- Flight and accommodation online booking
- Airport access (by public transports, by taxi or by car)
- Car parking
- Shops, services (car rental, information desk, wi-fi…) and formalities for travelling
For more information
Mobile website : mobile.montpellier.aeroport.fr
- Travelling from the north or south, take the Lille-Paris-Barcelona motorway (A9) and use the Montpellier Est exit. Alternatively, travel via Clermont-Ferrand (A75 via Viaduc de Millau).
- Travelling from the east or west, use the Nice-Bordeaux-Nantes motorway.