The Exhibition Centre
The large-scale, modular Exhibition Centre, located just 2 minutes from Montpellier-Méditerranée airport is the perfect venue for major events. It is ideally placed to host industry, general public and mixed events such as trade fairs and competitions, not to mention large conferences and conventions, in conjunction with the Sud de France Arena.
The Exhibition Centre hosts events of all sizes, ranging from competitions using only one hall to the Montpellier Languedoc-Roussillon Fair which occupies all the halls plus the outside areas. International shows such as Vinisud and SITEVI are also held at the Exhibition Centre once every two years.
- Visitors can move between the halls via covered walkways.
- Ground-floor access is available to all the halls, so that exhibitors can unload goods with ease.
- Additional areas such as the press room and VIP lounge are available to event organisers.
- Would you like to organise a conference for over 2,000 people opposite the airport?
- Would you like to organise a major corporate event 10 minutes' walk from the beach?
- Would you like to organise a trade or general public exhibition?
- 2 minutes from the airport
- 60,000m² of exhibition area across 10 halls
- 10 flexible halls ranging from 1,800 to 6,600m²
- 70,000m² of outdoor exhibition space
- 1 flexible conference centre on the site
- 2 reception areas
- 5,500 parking spaces