The Corum - Conference centre, in the city centre
Why choose the Corum?
- 10 minutes' walk from the TGV station
- 3 auditoriums to seat 318, 745 and 2,000 people
- 24 seminar rooms to seat 50 to 200 people
- 6,000m² of naturally lit exhibition space
- A naturally lit 1,000-seater catering area
- At the heart of France's largest pedestrian city centre
The Sud de France Arena & the Exhibition Centre - for your super-sized events
Why choose the Sud de France Arena?
- An auditorium with a capacity of up to 7,500 in conference format
- 5,000m² of pillar-free space for exhibitions or dining
- Opposite the airport
- 5 minutes from the seafront
- On the same site as the Exhibition Centre
The Exhibition centre complements the Sud de France Arena
Why choose the Exhibition Centre?
- 60,000m² of covered exhibition space in 10 flexible halls
- 70,000m² of outdoor exhibition space
- A flexible conference centre on the site