The Corum: Conference Centre & Berlioz Opera House
As well as one of France's top Conference Centres, it also houses the Berlioz Opera House, known for its excellent acoustics and its National Orchestra. The Corum brings two worlds together within one venue - business events for between 50 and 2,000 people and music, both classical and contemporary.
The Corum also plays host to certain festivals, including the Radio France Festival and Cinemed, the Mediterranean Cinema Festival.
With its innovative design, this prestigious multi-faceted venue is one of the great facilities which have earned Montpellier its place among the Mediterranean's top business tourism destinations.
- Would you like to organise your conference in Europe's largest pedestrianised city centre?
- Would you like to organise a corporate event 10 minutes' walk from the TGV station?
- Would you like to organise an exhibition in a city centre?
- Would you like to organise a show in an Opera House with outstanding acoustics?
- 10 min' walk from the TGV station
- 3 auditoriums
- 2,000-seater Berlioz auditorium
- 6,000 m² exhibition and banqueting facility
- 25 meeting rooms and offices
- A dining area to host up to 1,000 people